top of page

International Students

How do I Get a VISA to Study in the USA?


To obtain an F1 visa you will need two documents from Washington University of Science and Technology:

  1. Acceptance Letter

  2. I-20 Form


How do you get these documents from Washington University of Science and Technology to apply for your F1 visa?

  1. Submit an application: WUST Online Application

  2. Submit the documents: after you submit an application, you will receive an email with your application number (save this number) and the instructions on submitting the required documents


After we receive your application and documents, we will review them and if accepted, you will be asked to pay the application fee ($75 dollars). When the payment is confirmed, we will send you the acceptance letter and I-20. 


After receiving the documents follow the next steps


  1. Complete the Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application

  2. Pay the SEVIS Fee (Please review I-901 SEVIS Fee Payment Tutorial if you have questions on how to pay the SEVIS Fee)

  3. Schedule your VISA Interview 

  4. Review “10 Points to Remember When Applying for a Nonimmigrant Visa”


Please contact if you have any additional questions.

bottom of page