On-campus Student Employment Process and Procedure
1. Available to current full-time WUST students in good standing from the second quarter
2. Length of employment is between one to two quarters but no more than two quarters
3. Weekly hours are between 8 to 20 hours
4. All jobs (tasks) must be fulfilled on the premises of the university
5. Weekly work reports must be provided to the direct supervisor(s) and copies to HR for payroll and record keeping
6. Jobs may be shortened with one week's notice
7. Jobs may be terminated for poor performance, and/or failure to maintain good academic standing
An interested student candidate can email a copy of his/her current resume together with a writing sample (250 to 500 words in length) to [email protected] and indicate interest in on-campus employment.
All applications must be received at least one week prior to the start of the quarter to be considered.
Positions are limited and selections are based on both first-come first-served and qualifications.